The people constructing this bridge should be held for manslaughter. What is this? Yesterday, the bridge fell on some people and killed 7. This morning, the second pillar of the overhead pedestrian bridge fell again around 8:30. Thankfully, no life was lost this time. See more photos after the cut...
Pages
Popular Posts
-
This is why we keep repeating the same thing, that Our L@dies should try to c@ution themselves and not send v!de0s and p!ctures that sh0ws t...
-
The couple who have been together for 37 years released these new photos to celebrate their love. More photos after the cut...
-
he 21-man Flying Eagles squad have been are the youngest team in the upcoming FIFA U20 World Cup in New Zealand. The squad called up by c...
-
Nigeria striker Asisat Oshoala has been announced winner of the maiden BBC Women footballer of the Year award on Tuesday. Oshoala beat top ...
-
Rapper A$AP Rocky released his new album A.L.L.A last night, a week earlier than it was supposed to be released...and in one of the track ...
-
I am Brenda and I need someone to satisfy my s*xual urge, I live in Lagos and I am 28 years old, I am marr-ied and s*x-starved, if you know ...
-
Billionaire wife Dabota Lawson Aku and singer Cassie spotted wearing same Versace sweater. Dabota wore hers on a casual day out in New York...
-
Celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred says her 14-year-old client has been forced to reveal her identity after Tyga repeatedly contacted her, and t...
-
A men’s magazine has produced its latest edition using ink infused with HIV-positive blood. German monthly Vangardist asked three men livi...






No comments:
Write comments